From the 16th April, London Coffee Festival is back and going online! With over 12 hours of coffee content for you to stream online, ‘London Coffee Festival: Virtual’ creates a much-needed online platform for the coffee and hospitality community to connect, share ideas and showcase coffee excellence.
La Marzocco continue to proud supporters of the London Coffee Festival and will be hosting our own content alongside a range of well-known coffee personalities, which we’re sure you will love!
There will be two La Marzocco panel discussions:
- ‘The Lab Panel: Hospitality Entrepreneurs’ with Lore Salas, Founder of ‘Dates & Avocados’; Zoe Lucock, Co-Founder of ‘BOBBY’S’ and ‘Trailer Trash
- ‘The Lab Panel: Performance, Culture and Community’ with Carly Telford, Goalkeeper, Chelsea & England; Professor Graeme Close, expert nutrition consultant to England Rugby and Aston Villa FC, and Head of Sport Nutrition for the European Tour Golf; Alan Murchison, Performance Chef
You’ll also be able to find two other interviews with some familiar faces from last year’s Global Coffee Festival:
- ‘Social Impact: Careers, Coffee and Community, (RE)visited’ with Well Grounded, The Feel Good Bakery and Off The Streets
- ‘The Coffeepreneur: Coffee Business Interview’ with Paul Kelly, General Manager of La Marzocco UK & Ireland
La Marzocco will also be showcasing the London Showroom as we invite you inside our community hub in Shoreditch. With doors aiming to reopen in mid-April, we want to showcase what awaits anyone enquiring about connecting with La Marzocco, including an exciting preview of the new GB5. We will also showcase our La Marzocco Home hub, showcasing different Home Espresso setups, as well as connecting online with two La Marzocco Home users; TV Presenter; Sam Nixon, and Founder of Coffee Architects; Samantha Avery. We will discuss their experiences with home espresso, whilst providing online demonstrations for two new products in the La Marzocco Home range; the Home Connected App and the Swift Mini Grinder.
In true La Marzocco fashion, The True Artisan Café is back and we want to celebrate a decade of this unique platform at The London Coffee Festival, and so we’ll be joined by some of the members of the first ever edition. Join us as we showcase some long-loved faces in the London coffee community as they create unique signature drinks for you to recreate at home. Tune in to watch sessions with:
- Origin Coffee Roasters
- Ozone Coffee Roasters
- Nude Espresso
- Allpress Espresso
- Terrone & Co. Coffee Roasters
- Clifton Coffee Roasters
- Union Hand Roasted Coffee
In summary, there is a lot of amazing content planned this year and check out the full guide to see all that’s in store. The passion, creativity and drive of the coffee industry should be celebrated and although we cannot meet face-to-face at coffee events just yet, the London Coffee Festival: Virtual creates a platform that’s a perfect place to connect, reignite and rebuild.
You can get your free ticket here.